Depigmenting Intensive Lotion Elea
Elea Derma Light
It is intended for everyday depigmenting care. It noticeably decreases the dark spots, lightens and evens out the complexion. Alpha-arbutin suppresses the synthesis of melanin, due to its antityrosinase activity. Lemon extract with high concentration of Vitamin C and a complex of minerals and vitamins (Ca, K, P, Mg, Na, Vit. A) removes the excessive pigmentation accumulated on the surface through gentle exfoliation; has an anti-oxidizing effect and regains the skin glow. Glycerin ensures perfect hydration and comfort of the skin.
Results: After 4 weeks of use up to 87% spot lightening is observed along with evening out the complexion. Alpha-Arbutin is a patent of Pentapharm Laboratory, Switzerland. Its efficacy has been proved by tests in dermatological clinics under the supervision of Pentapharm.
Target: Pigmented skin
- Lemon extract
- A light lotion specially formulated for pigmented skin
- Removes the unnecessary pigment from the skin surface
- Blocks the melanin synthesis and thus protects the skin from the appearance of new pigment spots
- Has an anti-bacterial effect
- Moisturizes and improves the elasticity of the skin
- Suitable for everyday use in all seasons
Cosmetic type: Lotion
|Dimensions||230 x 170 x 183 cm|